Today, I’d like you to suspend your disbelief for a moment or two….
when I tell you to throw the “to do” list aside.
Instead of running another report, working on next year’s budget… blah – blah – blah.
Today – it’s time to inspire!
Need a few ideas? PICK three that you don’t do regularly and try them today.
1. find a good thing to complement each member of your team on.
2. wink at someone as you walk past
3. take action even though the plan isn’t “perfect”
4. say YES more than no.
6. do something that scares you, then share the experience with your team.
7. share a quote.
8. go out on a limb and get something for your team that is important to them.
9. do what they say can’t be done.
10. practice what you preach.
11. have ice cream (oops that is for me, but join me if you’d like).
Be inspiring today, it’s time.