Which, of course, also means the dreaded SELF-review. Where, you have to look in the mirror at your own performance.
For next year – the easiest way to do this is create a folder for yourself (electronic or physical) and every time something great happens, stick it in their so you can find it for your self-review.
Assuming you didn’t do that, here are some questions you can answer:
1. Who is the customer you’re most proud of converting from a prospect for the year?
2. What is the biggest obstacle you overcame last year?
3. What career milestone did you either achieve or make the most progress toward?
Of course, you need to examine those not-so-good moments as well:
1. What is your #1 inside sales regret for the year?
2. IF asked, “when didn’t you get out of your own way?” how would you answer?
3. What goal did you set for yourself and will carry over to this year because you’ve yet to achieve it?
Don’t let self-reviews drive you crazy, let go of your annoyance and do it!