“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~ Aristotle
Being your best is not an event or a single act, it is coming in every single day and doing your best work.
- What excites you each day is different, use that passion – pick activity that capitalizes on it.
- Some days your energy will be lower than others – instead of beating yourself up, use what you have available.
- Change it up – there are different ways to reach the same goal, don’t get bored… remember to make it fun.
The picture is of my brother, Henry, on a day when being his best WAS THE BEST. He doesn’t win every single triathlon he enters. Here are a few key tips to help you on your quest to be your best:
- To win you must enter.
- If you aren’t at your very best, you still can give it your all.
- To be your best, you have to train.
- In order to finish first, one must first finish (as kids we heard this from my Dad over & over again!).
- Belief is as important as behaviors.
Give it your all and your Inside Sales Career Success will soar.