In June we went on a fantastic vacation, to see a few pictures along with the 9 Lessons Learned about Sales you can check out Issue 38: Lessons Learned Edition of A Chip off the Block.
Here is the list without explanation:
- believe you’ll be back
- don’t try to cram everything in
- don’t weep over little things that don’t work out
- look for the extraordinary
- enjoyment is not predicated on weather
- tired = cranky
- people make all the difference
- make friends
- to make memories, it has to be memorable
PLUS this Thursday July 12th – I used Sales Coaching over Coffee, my internet radio show, to expand on these ideas! So listen in & listen up for more on the topic at 1:00 pm and again at 7:00 pm NY Time (just click on the flashing ‘on air’ button to the left).
Please share what you learned about life on your last vacation here, I love to learn from your experiences.