Welcome to 2011!
This is going to be a great year. A profitable year. A fun year.
How do I know? Well I know because I’m rededicating my days:
- to achieving excellence
- sharing my passion
- working hard to do more of what I love
Sound crazy? Well join me 😉
I played a little game, it is fun and easy. For one week, instead of focusing on the things that make me roll my eyes – where I screwed up – what I failed to do; I wrote down all of the things I love about sales…. as they happened!
Yup a list that includes;
- I love the rush of getting prospects & customers to answer tough questions
- I love the joy of a strategy working
- I love the warm feeling of doing a good deed
- I love being able to change my own perspective
- I love feeling clever when I figure out a better way to get where I’m going
- I love making a game out of something boring and create fun
- and so on
- and so forth
I even checked off when something happened more than once!
Part 2 = working every day to make those fleeting moments happen more frequently! All day long I’m working for the joy, crazy as it sounds – this helps me have better customer conversations AND find more business opportunity.
Maybe that isn’t crazy; after all passion and enthusiasm are contagious – I know I would rather work with someone who is having fun!